Saturday, October 28, 2006

Hark. The Day Approaches.

Yes, it's true. I'm turning 2-1 on October 30th. This is one of the most important birthdays of my life so far. It's in the top three: 13, 18, 21. For my 13th birthday, my brother sent me a color printout of Ben Stiller. My best friend thought that was so cool. My 18th birthday was the first I spent away from home, for I was a freshman in college. My friends got me a free cake. I thought that was so cool. And then I realized that, as a non-smoker, being 18 brought me shit.

And now, as the next milestone approaches? This will also serve as an informative introduction for anyone who comes here through NaBloPoMo. I'm a senior in college with relatively inflated grades, I intern at a brand name office, and I'm an Asian girl. If you were interviewing me for a job, you wouldn't really want to know anything else. That's textbook me! In the doodles along the pages which are infinitely more important, you'll find that... I can't bring myself to care less about school, smoke cloves and marijuana and go to hookah bars like every other college kid in New York City, drink on occasion and get Asian Red Face, am on a perpetual search for a lesbian experience, I have a Russian stud of a boyfriend who drives his sleek black sportscar at ungodly speeds, and I am completely open to making mistakes.

I've gotta be honest with you. I'm at a blameless age and I fucking love it. Unfortunately, in a little while I'll have to take real responsibilities and fulfill obligations. But until then, I have to milk this.

I'm skipping 50% of my classes and 100% of my internship this upcoming week to celebrate my birthday/1-year anniversary/Halloween and to go on vacation with my boyfriend, Alyosha. I know, it's midterm season and my schedule is jampacked with things I need to do and places I need to be. Yup, this is probably the best time to jet outta here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home