Thursday, November 09, 2006

For Your Consideration

Tonight I got into an advanced screening of "For Your Consideration" which comes out next week. I recommend it. I don't like spoiling things for people, so just go and watch it. I was pleasantly surprised when Ricky Gervais showed up in it, because I had forgotten he was in it.

There was drama at work today. One of the filmmakers asked one of the executive assistants where the restroom was, and I guess the assistant didn't respond so nicely. When the filmmaker got out of the restroom, the assistant asked, "Did you say something to me before?" And a fight erupted. Attitudes and "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!" and "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!" galore. It was a nice start to a miserable work day as usual. Set the tone very nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home