Thursday, November 02, 2006

I spy.

"Are you blogging this? For...na...blo...pomo?" says Alyosha. We're mucking our way through midtown traffic as we try to get to my apartment. Atlantic City was fun, and hopefully I'll put up a video later tonite or tomorrow. Right now, however, we're finishing up a long drive (part of which I was tipsy/passed out and/or eating fro-yo), and as soon as we drop our bags at the apartment we're heading out again to spend a night out with friends. So details to follow.

In the meantime, I leave you with a riddle. Alyosha and I were playing I Spy to kill some time and he came up with one that really stumped me. Eventually I got it, but here are the clues...

"I spy with my little eye, something that starts with the letter 'p'. You have to put things in them otherwise they stop moving. They have different colored coverings. They look different depending on weather; when it's cold, they look bigger."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home